Place: KTW (PL), Bystrice pod Hostynem, Praga (CZ)
- Maintaining and further developing the Linux infrastructure and support 2nd/3rd level Linux related incidents.
- Building, maintaining and managing Linux Servers within a LAMP environment.
- Linux Systems Administration in critical production environments
- Good Networking understanding (Load balancing, Kernel, High Availability, Clustering)
- MySQL experience
- Experience using GIT for Source Control
Nice to have:
- Configuring and administering MySQL databases and creating queries
- Knowledge / use of security and password management software (selinux, ossec, sssd, LDAP, Kerberos)
- Attractive salary
- Continuous professional development
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies
- Stable work among professionals
- Good atmosphere at work
- Extra benefits